background

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome, Hudson Robert...

I couldn't be more in love with this boy.  I cant believe he's here! 
He is so perfect, and sweet, and wonderfully made.  I am constantly amazed at how blessed we are! 

9/08/10 4:05pm
6 lbs, 7 oz; 18.5 in.

such a proud big sister!

This was our birthday party for Hudson on our first night home.  This photo was taken while we were all singing Happy Birthday to him :)   mmm... cake!


We attempted a photo shoot today, but didnt get too many shots, this boy just wants to nurse every second of the day... what a boob man! 



Ive been meaning to post for days now, and feel like it's quite an accomplishment to have finally done it!  There's so much more I'd like to talk about; the labor and delivery experience, what life has been like the past few days, the generosity of our friends...

but alas, I'd rather take a nap with this sweet boy!

4 comments:

  1. yeah! congrats - so happy for you guys! bobby and hudson will be nursery buds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet boy - he's perfect. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is fantastic, I love him! I am so ridiculously happy for you guys. :)

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANNOT wait to meet him! And hear the birth story, too. Congrats again!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete