background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mosaics

More things I love: little pieces and bits of all kinds of stuff that I can create into beautiful mosaics.  Whether it's broken china, pottery, sea glass, or ocean rocks, or something I havent even tried mosaicking yet... I love arranging different sorts of things into a larger piece of beautiful, usable art. 

Here's a sampling of things I've made.  Custom orders accepted!


This window resides in our house and was made using sea glass found at local beaches (locations to remain secret unless you wish to accompany me someday... then I will gladly share the bounty)

These wall mosaics are made with hand polished beach rocks from the Central CA Coast.  The most amazing stones can be found there, and among these are jasper, agate, and serpentine.  The metal frames are hand made and were welded by my awesome husband.  These also reside in my house.  
Smaller pieces are currently being made and will be available for sale. 




  



No comments:

Post a Comment