background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

school!!!

i dropped the kiddo off at preschool this morning and realized how proud i am of her ability to jump right into things (usually!)

here are several photos from her first day at school, a couple weeks ago. 
her teacher, Miss Jeannie said i could stay and watch her get acclimated, and after 2 minutes Neva runs up to me and says "Ok momma, I'm fine, you can go home now!"  I did manage to get a couple shots of her playing before i was excused.  That's her teacher next to her.
When i picked her up, the first words out of her mouth were "Momma, I hit some boys".  Great kiddo, way to be the bully already.  :)  She is certainly my alpha-child.  And i love her for it!  Not that i love her hitting other kids, of course.  But she will never be the one pushed around!

No comments:

Post a Comment